Skip to main content
Skip to search
- Lease length – 10 to 15 years.
- Properties where an NHS contract is in place will be preferred.
- Minimum initial gross yield of 6.5% per annum.
- Targeted return 10% per annum.
- The property will be located in England and Wales.
- The independent valuation of the property will be greater or equal to the purchase price.
- The alternative uses of the property will be investigated.
- Leases will be Fully Repairing and Insuring, (Rental Escalations – every 3 or 5 years).
- Bank finance available at 50% loan to value.
- The property needs to be cash flow positive after all fees.